karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Roadmap
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 13:10:00 GMT
Hi guys,

some comments:

1/ I will take a look on Guillaume's changes about Pax URL. I think it's
good to embed some part. For instance, pax-url-wrap required to install
bndTool, swissbox, tinybundle, etc (AFAIR): we can just embed the
necessary in the Pax URL bundles.
2/ Yes and no for gogo.shell. AFAIR, we "duplicated" the gogo shell code
(at a previous point). We provide directly org.apache.felix.gogo*
packages (but it doesn't come from the gogo artifact).
Agree for jline.
3/ I agree with Christian about DS, but not necessary for commands. As I
proposed in the previous e-mail, leveraging more pure OSGi and DS is
something that we can start. I started to refactore some modules on a
local branch to avoid usage of blueprint (based on master).

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré