karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [INFO] Change in EIK version
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 18:50:09 GMT
Hi all,

just a quick update about EIK branches:

- master has been updated with version 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT and added the
Karaf 3.0.0 support
- eik-2.x branch has been created, with version 2.3.1-SNAPSHOT
- 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT and 2.3.1-SNAPSHOT artifacts have been deployed.

I saw a potential issue in the EIK repository. I will try to fix it tonight.

If some users can test the new SNAPSHOTs, it would be great.

Thanks,
Regards
JB

--