karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring OSGi bundles no longer being released
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2014 15:44:08 GMT
On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 4:38 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:
> Hi Claus,
>
> I propose to release Spring 4.0.0 bundles as ServiceMix Bundles.
>
> We already provide Spring LDAP and Spring Security in ServiceMix Bundles
> set.
>
> If we all agree, I will prepare Spring 4.0.0 bundles (aspect, core, context,
> beans, etc) to release in ServiceMix Bundles 2014.01 release.
>
> WDYT ?

Yeah if we can do this ourselves just as the SMX team does with the
bundle releases, then that would be good.

Though it would be great with Spring 3.2.x (3.2.5 or 3.2.6 or the
upcoming 3.2.7) release too. As there is some security issues among
others that would be great that Karaf end users could get also. So
3.2.5 fixes some security issues in 3.2.4. And 3.2.7 fixes one or more
in 3.2.5 or 3.2.6 etc.

And for Spring 4.0 is there an issue with the old spring-dm 1.2.1 not
supporting that? I think I heard/read somewhere about that?

--
Claus Ibsen