karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Spring OSGi bundles no longer being released
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2014 15:38:56 GMT
Hi Claus,

I propose to release Spring 4.0.0 bundles as ServiceMix Bundles.

We already provide Spring LDAP and Spring Security in ServiceMix Bundles
set.

If we all agree, I will prepare Spring 4.0.0 bundles (aspect, core,
context, beans, etc) to release in ServiceMix Bundles 2014.01 release.

WDYT ?

Regards
JB

--