karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Karaf Cave 2.3.0 release
Date Sun, 19 Jan 2014 17:25:43 GMT
Hi all,

this vote has passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Achim Nierbeck, Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Freeman Fang,
Andreas Pieber
+1 (non binding): Filippo Balicchia

I'm promoting the artifacts to central, update Jira, push the
documentation on the website, and announcing the release.

Thanks all for your vote.

Regards
JB

--