karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Graf <benjamin.g...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: JDBC Feature
Date Sat, 18 Jan 2014 14:22:48 GMT
Hi JB,

well, I'm looking into which features/bundles gets installed how the
templates for specific providers does initialize the datasources (export
blueprint service) Take a look how they can be enhanced
(http://search.maven.org/#search|ga|1|aries.transaction.jdbc) by using
aries transaction jdbc.

Regards
Benjamin