karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Ribeiro <fernando.ribe...@upic.com.br>
Subject Re: Default Cluster Group
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 21:09:58 GMT
Hi Jean-Baptiste,

Even though that change has fixed the configuration saving, which was also
an issue, I still can't delete the default cluster group, and found the
reason in the HazelcastGroupManager class:

public void deleteGroup(String groupName) {
  ClassLoader originalClassLoader =
Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader();

  try {
    Thread.currentThread().setContextClassLoader(combinedClassLoader);
    if (!groupName.equals(Configurations.DEFAULT_GROUP_NAME)) {
      listGroups().remove(groupName);
      try {
        // store the group list to configuration admin
        persist(listGroups());
      } catch (Exception e) {
        LOGGER.warn("CELLAR HAZELCAST: can't store group list", e);
      }
    }
  } finally {
    Thread.currentThread().setContextClassLoader(originalClassLoader);
  }
}

I can take care of the PR if you can confirm that it is really not the
expected behavior.

Regards,

--
Fernando Ribeiro