karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: A Blueprint Free Karaf
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 09:19:55 GMT
OK,

i guess I missed it, cause I did look for the package commands, and those
are still blueprint,
but this is ok cause it's a POC (afaic)
still a support for commands with blueprint should be kept, though for a
"blueprint-less" Karaf we need the commands to work that way also :)

I really like that idea

regards, Achim