karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Default Cluster Group
Date Sat, 14 Dec 2013 14:31:25 GMT
Hi Fernando,

It sounds good to me, but not sure for new Cellar 2.3.x release. That's
why the name is "default" group: it provides the default configuration.

The current approach is to populate a ready to use
etc/org.apache.karaf.cellar.groups.cfg file. It's what some custom
distributions do (like Talend ESB for instance).

I'm still on Karaf 3.0.0 right now, I will take a look on all Cellar
Jira next week.

I keep you posted.

Regards
JB