karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANN] Learning Apache Karaf is now available!
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2013 11:55:17 GMT
Hi All,

We'd like to take this opportunity to notify the Apache Karaf community of
a new learning resource becoming available - Packt Publishing's "Learning
Apache Karaf".

Johan, Heath, and I began working on this project this past summer after
being approached by Packt to submit an outline for how we see Apache Karaf
being introduced to developers and administrators. Several months later we
arrived at our final draft after obtaining feedback from many members of
the Karaf community. In our humble opinion, this book contains the
distilled experiences of using Apache Karaf that you need to know.

We hope that you find our approach to be concise, fast paced, and get your
Karaf instance up and running as quickly as possible.

Reviewing our book's content you'll
o Install your first Apache Karaf instance
o Learn to command and control the runtime
o Explore system configuration tuning
o Delve into Karaf’s provisioning mechanisms
o Understand application deployment through practical examples
o Improve your Karaf deployment to production-ready status
o Discover Apache Karaf Cellar, and
o Harness Karaf’s features with our sample final project

For more information, please visit the book's site:
http://www.packtpub.com/learning-apache-karaf/book