karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Toward Karaf 3.0.0
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 07:54:12 GMT
Hi all,

A new update about Karaf 3.0.0 release.

During the tests, we detected some new issues or required enhancements,
where we need some dependency upgrade (pax web, pax exam, etc).

Most of these issues are now identified and in progress to be fixed.

I'm finalising the subshell enhancements (about help or subshell
interference), and cleaning/updating the documentation.
I plan to cut off the pax* projects today and during the week end.

We can plan to submit the 3.0.0 to vote end of next week.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré