karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Toward Karaf 3.0.0
Date Sun, 10 Nov 2013 18:39:08 GMT
@Freeman: it seems that the latest changes on log:tail (with the
introduction on a dedicated thread to avoid "interference" from some
binding keys) provide an issue: the CPU is used at 100% during the
log:tail execution (due to fast looping).
Karaf 2.3.x is affected but also Karaf 3.0.0.

If you have some time to fix that, else I will do it tomorrow.

Thanks,
Regards
JB

--