karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Toward Karaf 3.0.0
Date Sun, 10 Nov 2013 18:35:42 GMT
Hi all,

We did good progress on trunk to prepare Karaf 3.0.0.

We have now 19 pending Jira for 3.0.0.

I will tackle all these Jira tonight and tomorrow.

I propose to submit Karaf 3.0.0 to vote on Thursday, 14th November.

I plan to test Karaf 3.0.0 on Linux (RHEL, Debian and Ubuntu on x86),
Windows 7, Solaris (9 and 10, on both Sparc and x86) and AIX (6 and 8,
on Power5 and Power6) tomorrow night (after my commits to complete the
pending Jira).

If some of you have time to perform some tests, it would be great.

Thanks
Regards
JB

--