karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Satya Deep <m.satyad...@gmail.com>
Subject Tests in error when building from trunk
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 13:26:59 GMT
Hi

I synced the latest code from https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/trunk
today. I get the below error when I try to build:

Tests in error:
  testAutoStart(org.apache.karaf.main.MainStartTest): Unable to delete file:
C:\svn\svn.apache.org\karaf\main\target\test-classes\test-karaf-home\data\log\karaf.log
  testStopWithTimeout(org.apache.karaf.main.MainStartTest): Unable to delete
file:
C:\svn\svn.apache.org\karaf\main\target\test-classes\test-karaf-home\data\log\karaf.log

The build is done successfully if I skip the tests. This is a fresh setup so
I may be missing something. Please help.

Regards
Satya Deep