karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Further itest speed improvements
Date Sun, 27 Oct 2013 09:35:23 GMT
Hi JB,

I created an itest build here:
https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/Karaf/job/Karaf-itests/

You can reuse it or delete it when you create a new build.

About the PerSuite tests. I have experimented a bit. In eclipse I was
able to run most of the karaf tests successfully in PerSuite mode and
they are really extremely fast. Unfortunately I was not able to make
them work with maven. In maven the karaf container was always created
for each test class. I think it is related to the fork mode of surefire.
By default it seems to start a fresh process for each test class. When I
changed forkCount to 0 none of the tests work. So the results of my
experiments is that it has a lot of potential but currently does not
work correctly.

Christian

--

Christian Schneider