karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Further itest speed improvements
Date Sat, 26 Oct 2013 19:14:37 GMT
Hi Christian,

- If you mean create two job in Jenkins, I disagree. I would prefer to
work with profiles. More over, it makes sense to tight the itest on the
artifacts that we just built before. Maybe we can have to target on
Jenkins: one with the itest profile, one without the itest profile. The
trigger for the full build (including itest) is every night, the build
without itest is at scm polling.
- For the PerClass test on feature, I'm agree.
- Not sure I follow you for the PerSuite. What do you mean ?

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré