karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [Suggestion] Blueprint Feature
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 06:04:01 GMT
Hi Charles,

1. regarding spring, it's already the case on trunk: you have a features
XML dedicated to Spring, that you can remove if you want.

2. it makes sense to create a blueprint feature, but it will be
installed by default, and it's not really possible to desinstall it as
most of Karaf core bundles use blueprint. So, I'm not against creating a
blueprint feature, but I'm afraid that you won't be able to do anything
with it (you won't be able to uninstall it without breaking core Karaf
behaviours, as feature itself use blueprint ;)).

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré