karaf-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some thoughts around adding security for Karaf Shell Commands
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 09:56:52 GMT
Hi all,

Just a little status update on this...
I have since implemented most of KARAF-2455 (role-based security for OSGi
Services) and KARAF-2442 (role-based security for Karaf Shell Commands).
They build on top of what I did for KARAF-2434 and KARAF-2435. Once those
are merge I can rebase my implementation on trunk and will provide patches
to apply...

Cheers,

David