karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <ch0...@gmail.com>
Subject Classloading question (Spring DM + Felix)
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2013 06:04:11 GMT
Hi,

Is there a reason why when we deploy  2 bundles where Bundle A = Spring DM
project = Spring XML File + Bean initialized using Class exposed by Bundle
B that when we remove Bundle B, the Bundle A (after osgi;restart) still
contain Class from Bundle B ? Does it work like that with Aries Blueprint ?

Scenario

1) Package a bundle B containing a class  com.mycompany.HelloWorld &
exporting this package
2) Package a Spring XML file creating a bean (com.mycompany.HelloWorld) as
a Bundle A
3) Deploy Bundle A, B
4) Start them and verify in the log that by example init method of
HelloWorld has been called
5) Stop Bundle B, remove it
6) Restart Bundle A = Spring project. No error occurs !

Regards,

--
Charles Moulliard
Apache Committer / Architect @RedHat