karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Tran <dant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Concern about https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-2273 - not backward compatible
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 17:00:18 GMT
I have no problem with the work around, however, But expect to see a slew
of complains from 2.3.x install base who, like me, does not take advantage
of OSGi dynamics would run into startup issue.

For may case, I ended up to use reference-listener so resolve the new
startup behavior of this new flag.  Still much more thing to do.

-Dan