karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Switch from svn to git
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 11:31:08 GMT
+1

For clarification - all our generated artifacts will be signed, and a tag
of our release created such that anyone could reproduce our release.

The actual commit transaction to SCM is the only part that does not have a
signature.

As to the snapshots appearing in poms, Central Nexus will not allow us to
release if it detects them during a promote - I do not believe however this
is related to SCM, that's probably a configuration issue of the release
plugin.

Our release procedures and release check signatures scripts will need to be
verified post change.

-Jamie