karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Debug pax-exam unit test
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2013 11:58:23 GMT
Hi Charles,

I think you're mixing some things up here.
If your trying to debug a karaf - container inside Pax-Exam it's working
differently then debugging a standalone Pax-Exam Container with remote
debugging, for example if run from maven and not embedded inside eclipse.
So please take a look at the KarafBase Test class I've given you. It's
fully working with Pax-Web and Karaf.
Make sure your running the test as a regular Junit test, Pax-Exam will
deploy your test as a test bundle inside Karaf so no need to debug the
"outer" framework stuff.

regards, Achim