karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <ch0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Create KarafEE as a Karaf subproject
Date Thu, 16 May 2013 07:21:05 GMT
BTW. As we have spend time and efforts with Romain to develop KarafEE, this
is really stupid to loose the code and creating a Karaf subproject is a
excellent idea for that purpose. Moreover, as the goal of KarafEE will be
slightly different from Geronimo, this project is also very important to
host EE features of Karaf (JTA, JPA, ...).
The Enterprise features of Karaf could be part of that subproject while
Karaf will continue to propose the Standard features file (Spring,
Blueprint, Web, HTTP, Management, ...)

--
Charles Moulliard