karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Scott England-Sullivan <sully6...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Opened KARAF-2257 SCR Updates for Karaf 3.0.0
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2013 15:48:51 GMT
Thx JB.  Let me know if there are any issues.

--ses

On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 10:15 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net>wrote:

> Hi Scott,
>
> I saw the Jira. I'm back home now, I gonna take a look.
>
> Thanks
> Regards
> JB
>

> On 03/28/2013 07:49 PM, Scott England-Sullivan wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> When someone has a moment, I opened up an improvement JIRA ticket for the
>> SCR Components in Karaf 3.0.0.RC1.  If someone could review and apply them
>> at their convenience I would appreciate it.
>>
>> Let me know if there are any concerns.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Scott ES
>>

> --
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> jbonofre@apache.org
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Scott England-Sullivan
Apache Camel Committer
Principal Consultant / Sr. Architect | Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Web:     fusesource.com <http://www.fusesource.com> |
redhat.com<http://www.redhat.com>
Blog:     sully6768.blogspot.com