karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Change Karaf data folder location when running it as Windows Service
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 16:47:43 GMT
Hi Sam,

nice catch.

It should work if you update the karaf-wrapper.conf file:

wrapper.logfile=%KARAF_DATA%\log\wrapper.log

Did you try to use an absolute path here instead of the KARAF_DATA variable:

wrapper.logfile="c:\path\to\wrapper.log"

?

Is KARAF_DATA define in the first section of the karaf-wraper.conf file,
like this:

set.default.KARAF_DATA=${karaf.data}

?

Regards