karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Warning when files are not deployed by a feature
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 07:03:48 GMT
Hi Christian,

We have an option "overwrite" to define if the file should be
overwritten or not during feature installation.

I'm agree with you, we should log a warn message to inform the user if a
configfile or config (resulting to a file) don't overwrite the final file.

For the -f, I'm not sure: overriding the option in the features XML
could be risky, but basicly, it's the user responsibility.

It sounds good to me.

Do you want that I create the Jira about that ?

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré