karaf-dev mailing list archives

From samliu <victor...@gmail.com>
Subject Change Karaf data folder location when running it as Windows Service
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 13:12:54 GMT
Hi,

Does anyone know how I can move the data folder to somewhere else while
running Karaf as a Windows service?

The longer story is that I was able to change the location of the data cache
folder to somewhere else by modifying the karaf.bat file and running it in
cmd window. However, when I used wrapper to wrap karaf as a Windows service,
and ran it in that way, the data cache folder went back to its default
location.

Thanks!

Sam