karaf-dev mailing list archives

From glsilverman <glsilver...@pssd.com>
Subject Re: Help testing in Karaf 2.3.1
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 20:31:23 GMT
Yes, you are correct. The path should be OSGI-INF/... I used the correct path
in my test. The problem, as was pointed out earlier, is a timing issue, so
the test fails. The only way I found around this was to put the bluepring
file oustide the test path and install it directly, with a call to

executeCommand("osgi:install -s spring:file:<PATH_TO_BLUEPRINT_FILE>"); at
the end of my installKaraf method, after all the dependencies have been
loaded. That seems to work OK, but only if the beans in the blueprint file
are instantiated from class files in src/test/java. The blueprint file will
install, but won't start if the class files are in src/main/java. That's the
biggest problem I'm having right now with the Karaf test container.