karaf-dev mailing list archives

From glsilverman <glsilver...@pssd.com>
Subject Re: Help testing in Karaf 2.3.1
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 15:29:37 GMT
I've tried your suggestion. Putting the blueprint file under
src/test/resources/OSGI-INF/blueprint doesn't work.

I have a simple blueprint file which just instantiates a bean with an
injected service from another bundle and includes a camel route so I can see
if that shows up, but no.

Here is my file:

And my test method:

And here is teh relevant console output:

As you can see, neither the camel route nor the PatientImportManager bean
are available. The blueprint file just can't be found by the Karaf test
container.