karaf-dev mailing list archives

From glsilverman <glsilver...@pssd.com>
Subject Help testing in Karaf 2.3.1
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 00:40:12 GMT
I'm testing with KarafDistributionConfiguration and TestProbeBuilder, but it
seems the KarafTestContainer can only recognize existing bundles. For
example, if I want to test a blueprint.xml file and the beans it generates
from classes in src/main/java, how do I set up the configuration? In normal
JUnit tests, I can put the xml file under src/test/resources and it will be
picked up automatically, but not with the KarafTestContainer.

I'm using a custom KarafTestSupport class. Here are the relevant methods: