karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with karaf documentation
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 04:06:05 GMT
Hey,

On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 12:00 PM, Christian Schneider <
chris@die-schneider.net> wrote:

> I would like to offer the web documentation in a layout with the following
> goals:
> - Links should be as stable as possible, so google as well as other
> websites can link to us
> - Google should link to a current and useful page when given a search term
> related to a karaf feature like "karaf security" or similar

I definitely second you on those two points.

> - It should be possible to link directly to a certain feature. So the
> documentation should be available in separate pages per feature

I'm not quite sure how this should look like. I think it's a mixture
between features and concepts right now which doesn't sound too bad to me.
What do you have in mind?

Kind regards,
Andreas

So what do you think?