karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [UPDATE] Karaf website with scm-publish
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 01:59:42 GMT
Hi,

I've tried the goal:
mvn clean install scm-publish:publish-scm

However I keep getting:
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Could not copy content to scm checkout

Embedded error: Destination
'/x1/asf/site_trunk/target/scmpublish-checkout/css/scalate/.svn/text-base/console.css.svn-base'
exists but is read-only

Is there something I'm missing in setting up to update the website?

/x1/asf/site_trunk is my check out of
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/site/trunk.

Cheers,
Jamie