karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release by subsystem
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 00:42:30 GMT
There's no lazy consensus possible for releases.

Also, we have done regular releases roughly every 2 months since a few
years (thx to Jamie): http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/karaf/tags/

But could make them more frequent, but I think you're confused by the fact
that 3.x is long to be released, which, again, has nothing to do with the
release process.  Have you had any real problems with the 2.x branches that
were not fixed in an acceptable delay ?

--
Guillaume Nodet

Email: gnodet@redhat.com