karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Idea: Allow users to patch feature files
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 20:35:08 GMT
I like the idea of mapping uris. It is simpler than patching and
achieves the same effect.
My current problem was that I had to do some changes to the camel karaf
commands. So one rule to replace the camel 2.10.2 version of the bundle
with the 2.10.4 version would have activated this in
a user installation. This sounds really good.

Christian

--

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de