karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: pending code review: 4 pull requests
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 06:25:45 GMT
Hi Andrei,

I saw your pull request in the Jira (it's not necessary to send it again
on the mailing IMHO ;)).

I gonna take a look and provide an update (directly in the Jira). I
think that bundle:scanner doesn't make sense as dev:watch can be enhance
(bundle:scanner could be an alias to dev:watch, but one command is enough).

Anyway, I will review the Jira.

Regards
JB

--