karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Create Karaf 2.4.x branch
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 02:15:57 GMT
Making a 2.4.x branch immediately after 2.3.1 makes sense to me.

As to the speed of making 2.x.0 , and 3.x.0 releases, really they are
going to be a function of how much change is ready to go out. If we
have enough changes to make a new minor version required then we
increment it. As to supporting an ever growing number of branches,
this will be a challenge, I'm sure we'll find a good balance between
release frequency and new feature versions.

Cheers,
Jamie