karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Searching through classloaders
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2012 19:43:32 GMT
Hi,

you can get the classloader from each bundle.
IMHO, it's not the right approach and you shouldn't do this: OSGi
modules (about exported/imported packages, etc) is more interesting
(including the packages version for instance). For instance, in Karaf
you have packages:export and packages:import commands to see that.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré