karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Filippo Balicchia <fbalicc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Karaf version 2.3.0
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 06:16:27 GMT
Hello,

On my linux box with JDK "1.7.0_07" I noticed that command
"shutdown -f" hang.
I can close the console with Ctrl+c.
In karaf 2.2.9 and karaf 3.0.0-snapshot at revision (1397463) this
behavior is not there.

In IMHO this is trivial problem.

Then I want to understand with you if we really need use Equinox 3.8 now.
Is possible to postpone the upgrade ?
OSGi 4.3 is fully supports from Equinox 3.7.1.
Do you see any contraindication or have I missed something?

Thanks

Regards

--Filippo

2012/10/15 Andreas Pieber <anpieber@gmail.com>:
> OK, I wasn't really able to get the itests to run consistently. For 8
> runs I had at least one error and for that most of the time a
> different one... License & Notice files look fine. Tests on the
> binaries (which builds fine although the itests fail) work properly.
>
> --> +1, although we should definitely fix this before the next 2.x release.
>
> Kind regards,
> Andreas
>
> On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 6:56 PM, Jamie G. <jamie.goodyear@gmail.com> wrote:
>> We encourage everyone to vote - the more people downloading, testing,
>> and verifying release candidates the better :)
>>
>> On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 2:24 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:
>>> Hi Hendy,
>>>
>>> all people can vote (it's just non-binding vote) !
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Regards