karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Logging when starting features
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 09:05:42 GMT
I suppose you mean the 'installed' features ?
So changing
  LOGGER.debug("Installing feature ..."
  LOGGER.info("Installing feature ..."

and

    LOGGER.info("Starting bundle: {}", b.getSymbolicName());
    LOGGER.debug("Starting bundle: {}", b.getSymbolicName());

If so, that makes sense to me.
Btw, I think we should also log at debug level installed and already
installed bundles inside doInstallFeature(), so in addition to the
System.out.println(), also log the same messages at debug level.

--
Guillaume Nodet