karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Status of JSF for Karaf (MyFaces, ...)
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 11:17:27 GMT
Hi Charles, JB

I know there are issues with JSF, though myfaces should still work.
All the itests in Pax-Web for JSF do work, so myfaces itself should
still be an option.
For Pax-Web 3.0 we added special handlers for CDI which should also
improve working with JSF.
Still this is not optimal working right now, as soon as I have the
2.1.x and 1.1.x branches stable without outstanding bugs I'm gonna
take another look
at the 3.x line. It's possible that we will have a first Milestone
(3.0.0.M1) available in the coming weeks cause
Harald (maintainer of Pax CDI) wants to release another version of
Pax-CDI (which depends on Pax-Web)

For the road-map of the latest coming versions I suggest taking a look at [1].
We have a couple of bugfixes and nice new features waiting there ;)

regards, Achim

[1] - http://team.ops4j.org/browse/PAXWEB#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Aroadmap-panel

2012/10/18 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net>:
> Sure, I will.
>
> Regards
> JB
>

> On 10/18/2012 09:00 AM, Charles Moulliard wrote:
>>
>> Hi JB.
>>
>> Can you put me in the loop when you will talk that with Achim ? I have
>> created another ticket this morning
>> (http://team.ops4j.org/browse/PAXWEB-434
>> ).
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Charles
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 8:18 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>> <jb@nanthrax.net>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Charles,
>>>
>>> the issues were in Pax Web. I know that Achim worked on it, I gonna
>>> discuss with him directly.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> JB

>>> --