karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Status of the tests on trunk and ideas how to solve the last problems
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 10:14:13 GMT
Not sure I get you. Why should we need to switch to Equinox in the distro?
We can simply do it in the tests till the fixed version of Felix is
available and then switch back. If we switch back before the release of
Karaf 3 no one will notice and we have working tests in the mean time.

Christian

--

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de