karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Status of the tests on trunk and ideas how to solve the last problems
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 09:08:18 GMT
The ConcurrentModificationException seems to randomly happen on almost
all tests. Not sure if there is a pattern here. In any case I think we
can not really flag some
tests to solve it. So why not switch to equinox till the issue is
solved. We will switch back before we do a release and make sure all
tests work on felix too.
I guess we will not release Karaf 3 until a fixed Felix version is
available. I am not sure if the Exceptions also happen in production but
if they do it will make Karaf on Felix quite unreliable as it is now.

Btw. When I tried to switch to Equinox using
editConfigurationFilePut(CustomProperties.KARAF_FRAMEWORK, "equinox"),

I get java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.felix.service.command.CommandProcessor. So maybe we should
test more on Equinox :-)

Christian