karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Status of the tests on trunk and ideas how to solve the last problems
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 06:19:38 GMT
Hi all,

the tests on trunk are almost fully working now. Two causes of failures
remain:

- Some tests fail with ConcurrentModificationException. This is a known
bug in felix. The bug is not yet solved:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-3242
I propose we switch to Equinox for the tests until the problem is solved.

- Some tests fail because of already used ports like 8181 or 4444.
We should create a mechanism to find unused ports and use them
dynamically. CXF and Camel already use such a feature. As a fast fix we
can simply use different ports for now but this will
not help for long.

What do you think ?

Christian

--