karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Shell console, ssh agent, and ssh feature
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 08:07:27 GMT
Hi guys,

I saw that the minimal distribution didn't start correctly on Karaf
2.3.x branch.

The problem is due to a dependency that we introduced in shell console
to add the ssh agent support. Now, shell console depends to sshd.

In the "normal" distribution, mina-core, sshd and shell.ssh are in the
startup.properties.

If we put these bundles in startup.properties, I wonder if it makes
sense to have a ssh feature: even if an user removes the ssh feature
from bootFeature, the ssh stuff will be there as started by the
startup.properties.

For now, I'm fixing the minimal distribution updating the
startup.properties, but I would like to have your feedback about that.

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré