karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andrei Pozolotin <andrei.pozolo...@gmail.com>
Subject intermittent problems with feature.xml deploy with install="auto"
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 22:24:25 GMT
    *Hi**
    *

    1) I am doing feature deploy via manual drop of feature.xml into
    ${karaf.base}/deploy folder

    which has some 20 bundles in it;

    2) I have intermittent problems with feature deploy with
    install="auto" that happen on first drop;

    they are due to wiring: some bundles from this feature.xml can not
    find some other bundles from the same feature.xml

    following with "feature:install" from console or karaf restart
    resolves the issue - feature.xml installs and runs fine;

    3) it seems FeatureDeploymentListener and FeaturesServiceImpl do not
    make any effort to avoid this;

    what am I missing?

    Thank you,

    Andrei