karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Problems running itests on windows in eclipse
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 11:22:45 GMT
I now got the itests running. The key is to delete the target dir before
the test.
After I ran one test class the target dir had 80 MB. I think the reason
why it now worked is that windows can cope with this size.

Still I think it does not make sense that we create a complete karaf dir
for each test method and then even keep the data after the test.
Can´t we optimize this in some way?

Christian

--
Christian Schneider