karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Shell command to initially persist a config pid
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 08:54:04 GMT
Am 12.09.2012 18:53, schrieb Ioannis Canellos:
> I'll start by saying that I was under the impression that long ago it was
> the default behavior.
> If not +1 to the idea, but I would prefer it as on option to the existing
> commands rather than a new command.

I also thought about using an option instead of a separate command. How
about config:edit -s <pid> or config:update -s <pid>?

One question about the implementation. I saw that felix config admin
adds the property felix.fileinstall.filename if the config came from a
file. Would it work to simply add this property
to make felix config admin write the config to a new file?

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de