karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [UPDATE] Jira attachment e-mail
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 15:15:03 GMT

On Sep 19, 2012, at 10:14 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have no error on the command line, but no e-mail received.

Strange.   Can you edit the script to remove the   "| /usr/sbin/sendmail -it"  at the end
and run it?   That SHOULD print the full email that would be generated out on the console.
  If that works, then we know the swizzle stuff is OK and it's a sendmail issue.   If that
results in an error or invalid email, can you let me know what is spit out?

Dan

12311140 KARAF dev@karaf.apache.org

>> I just copy/pasted that exact command into my terminal and it resulted in an email
sent.   Thus, not sure what the problem is/was.  If you run from the command line does it
work?   Maybe something strange in the crontab?

--
Daniel Kulp