karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Ɓukasz Dywicki <l...@code-house.org>
Subject Getting closer to WebConsole release
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 22:46:40 GMT
Dear all,
I would like to announce you that all issues I used know in WebConsole now are solved*. Andreas
did a lot of work on pax-wicket to get rid all serialization issues caused by Wicket internals.
I have locally support for Karaf 3.0, so we can go further and prepare a release. But before
this will happen - please try install it locally and run some basic scenarios (upgrade bundle,
install feature and so on).
I know all of you are pro and do not use interface other than shell but doing a round in WebConsole
will be a pleasure to you.

* Yes, it's a star sign, there are always star signs. The one except is a configuration edit
form - the configuration objects are changed but not stored in etc/. I have the same code
as commands, but it works differnt.

Best regards,
Lukasz Dywicki
luke@code-house.org