karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Attaching Patch to JIRA Issue
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 17:48:23 GMT
To my understanding:

"According to the Apache license, contributions to Apache-licensed
projects are under the Apache license by default, so the checkbox was
only useful to specify that an attachment was *not* intended to be a
contribution.

  http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html#contributions

In the future, without the checkbox, one may instead add a comment
stating when an attachment is not intended for contribution."

Cheers,
Jamie